Welcome home to this spacious townhome style condo in the desirable Cupertino Creekside Community. The property is a rare townhouse style end unit, with a private entry door and backyard. Downstairs offers a bright living room with dining area, kitchen and half bathroom. Sliding glass doors lead from the living room to the newly landscaped, low maintenance backyard patio where you can relax and entertain. High quality laminate flooring downstairs and brand new carpet upstairs. The entire unit has been freshly painted. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms, laundry, extra storage and a beautifully updated bath featuring quartz countertops over custom cabinetry and MOEN hardware. The complex has a park-like feel, with 2 swimming pools, exercise room, lounge and Fitness Center, and garage with extra storage. Conveniently located near the intersection of Cupertino, Saratoga and San Jose, close to Apple and easy access to public transportation and freeways 280, 85. Award Winning Cupertino schools: Meyerholz Elem, Miller Middle and Lynbrook High.
- Great location in community
- Central Heating
- Newly painted interior
- New carpet up the stairs and in bedrooms and hallway
- High quality laminate flooring throughout the downstairs.
- Recently updated primary bath upstairs
- Eating area off living room
- Laundry located in upstairs bathroom (electric hookups only)
- Extra storage closet in hallway upstairs
- One parking space and extra storage located in common garage
- Community features 2 pools, a workout room with gym equipment, commercial washer/dryers as well as a clubhouse that can be rented for private gatherings.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large closets
- Newly carpeted
- 1 ½ bath
- Upstairs Main Bath: Recently updated, Cambria Summerhill Quartz countertops over custom cabinets. Shower over tub with DURABATH Solid Surface Polymer Newport-White Marble Gloss tile patterned walls. The white tub has a slip resistant coating. The hardware is Chrome MOEN Rothbury throughout the bathroom. PosiTemp shower head with 4-function handheld spray hose attached to shower arm.
- Downstairs Half Bath: Cultured marble countertops over wood composite cabinets
- White laminate countertops over white painted cabinetry
- White appliances: Whirlpool Electric stove and dishwasher
- Large Northwest-facing Window
- Roof - Composition (maintained by HOA)
- Newly landscaped backyard patio, automatic irrigation system, native plants and two citrus trees
- Front area maintained by HOA
- RI Meyerholz Elementary
- Joaquin Miller Middle
- Lynbrook High
*Buyer to Verify
- The complex has a central park with many mature trees and landscaping. Two pools, a workout room with gym equipment, commercial washer/dryers (coin-operated), a clubhouse that can be rented for private gatherings.
- Calabazas Park is one block away, and includes two children's playgrounds, tennis courts, a BMX bike course, and ball field. Across the street from the park is the Calabazas Branch of the SJ Public Library. There are many nearby restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores. Convenient access to Hwy 85.